Best of all, Introducing Psycholinguistics takes an interdisciplinary approach, drawing on evidence from classic and recent studies and placing it within current linguistic theory.
Introducing Psycholinguistics - Paul Warren - كتب Google
Convert currency. Add to Basket.
Book Description Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory ST Seller Inventory ST More information about this seller Contact this seller.
Linguistics Textbooks catalogue by Cambridge University Press - Issuu
Condition: New. Seller Inventory Book Description Cambridge University Press, New Book. Shipped from UK.
- Direct Democracy and Minority Rights: A Critical Assessment of the Tyranny of the Majority in the American States (Controversies in Electoral Democracy and Representation).
- 13 Preludes, Op. 32: Early Advanced to Advanced Piano Preludes (Alfred Masterwork Edition).
- La falsa sonrisa (Gotland) (Spanish Edition)?
- Reward Yourself?
- U.S. Nuclear Cooperation with India: Issues for Congress.
- HOW TO SEO, Search Engine Optimization EXPLAINED.
Established seller since Seller Inventory FM Language: English. Brand new Book. Seller Inventory AAA Book Description Cambridge University Press.
New copy - Usually dispatched within 2 working days. Seller Inventory B Book Description Cambridge University Press , Seller Inventory mon Not Signed; How humans produce and understand language is clearly introduced in this textbook for students with only a basic knowledge of linguistics. With a logical, flexible structure Introducing Psycholinguistics steps through the central topics of production and comprehension of language and the interaction. Items related to Introducing Psycholinguistics Cambridge Introductions Warren, Paul.
Publisher: Cambridge University Press , This specific ISBN edition is currently not available. View all copies of this ISBN edition:.
- Cambridge Introductions to Language and Linguistics.
- Psycholinguistics - Wikipedia.
- Introducing Psycholinguistics by Paul Warren (Paperback, 2012).
- How To Write a Love Poem: Your Step By Step Guide To Writing Love Poems.
- Introducing Psycholinguistics.
- Introducing Psycholinguistics by Paul Warren | | Paperback | Barnes & Noble®.
- Camp Fear Ghouls (Ghosts of Fear Street).
Synopsis About this title How humans produce and understand language is clearly introduced in this textbook for students with only a basic knowledge of linguistics. Review : 'An engaging and impressively comprehensive view of psycholinguistics that will provide an excellent introduction for the novice reader, and inform the advanced reader as well.
This textbook provides a clear introduction to the subject for students with a basic knowledge of linguistics. It introduces central aspects of the production and comprehension of language and breaks them down into stages for ease of understanding. Students will also investigate how different production and comprehension processes interact. Looks at how language is processed and represented and how to apply this to the analysis of data.
Considers everyday linguistic knowledge such as the information we store for words, what rule systems we have for generating word and sentence structures and how it relates to the structures and rules proposed by theoretical linguistics. Examples and exercises reinforce key points.
Students become familiar with key terms and concepts with sidebar boxes that explain them as they are introduced, a comprehensive glossary and online flashcard facility. ISBN Series: Cambridge Introductions to Language and Linguistics. File: PDF, Send-to-Kindle or Email Please login to your account first Need help?
Please read our short guide how to send a book to Kindle. The file will be sent to your email address. It may take up to minutes before you receive it. The file will be sent to your Kindle account. It may takes up to minutes before you received it.